- CNC Iron Frame designed in collaboration by Dan Kubin and Adam Ciferri
- Hinge / Compression machine functionality eliminating any rear spring issues or breakage
- Machine comes setup for use as a slow or medium speed Liner or a quick shader. To easily change to a slow and punchy color packer, simply remove the backer spring under the front spring.
- Tuned for all-day, every-day street shop and/or custom tattooing
- Medium speed with enough hit to easily push 3 to 18 Rounds and up to 49 mag
- Runs 125-130 Hz @ 6 Volts Unloaded, crank up to 8-10 Volts for large groupings
- CNC Cut Iron with the highest precision and care
- Mini-Size frame with Custom AC x DK 1″ Keg Coil for a larger range and less amperage
- Black Zinc Finish
- Deluxe DK Blackened Hardware and Stainless Spring
- Weighs 6 oz
- MADE IN THE USA
- Standard Needle on Bar: standard coil machine set up. Work well with our Thick Rubber Bands and Dan’s Perfect Nipples, but also work with standard nipples/grommets.
- Cartridges: possible, but not highly recommended.