- RCA version is wired for the harder hit mode only using RCA connection. If using a clip cord on this version, they are wired opposite of the standard clip cord version, use Positive side DOWN for hard hit, Positive up for a more muted hit.
- This RCA motor housing was designed around a Critical Universal battery pack, but fits with most battery packs I have tried, such as Musotoku, Ink Claw, and Papa.
- This will also work good with a right-angle RCA cord.
- Clip Cord option still works, it is just wired backwards.
- The position of the battery makes the machine’s balance point much more forward, like a pen.
- Polished Brass Frame with Black Hardware(*Finish may vary)
- DK Thumbscrew, new Armature Bar, and updated Stroke Wheel for improved performance
- The renowned rotary liner. Effortlessly sink any size line by just grazing the skin.
- The motor is the same as the V2-V4 and V7 Sidewinder, which has proven the test of time. It has been a favorite of the long time Sidewinder collectors.
- Vice-Lock that easily tightens on nearly any tube
- Great for all varieties of Line Work or as a Fast Shader/Packer
- Timing mark on the cam and frame for setting the impact screw. (Just like the V5 and V6)
- Marked stroke dial so you can easily play with the stroke without fear of losing that sweet spot. You can’t make it too long or too short
- Standard Needle on Bar: wrap a thick rubber band around the motor cap and across the front of the machine to add needle bar tension. It is recommended that you use Thick Rubber Bands and Dan’s Perfect Nipples.
- Cartridges: wrap a rubber band around the motor cap and over the top of the armature bar to counteract the cartridge’s upward tension. Thick or standard rubber bands both work, it will just depend on the tension of the cartridge membrane or band to determine with rubber band provides the proper counter resistance.